Our idea of a good date night in includes good food, low-stress and lots of laughs. We love cooking from scratch, but there are so many options for quality, ready-to-eat meals, that sometimes a low-maintenance dinner is KEY. That’s why we teamed up with Bertolli to show you how simple date night in can really be! SUBSCRIBE to LEAFtv for more!
We’re eating Bertolli Shrimp Scampi & Linguine: http://bit.ly/20OiRjv
VISIT OUR WEBSITE! http://www.LEAF.tv
1. Make Yourself Feel Extra Special: Get dolled up for the night, even if you are just staying in!
2. Add An Element of Surprise: Whether you surprise each other with flowers or gifts, it’s always nice to know you’re thinking of each other.
3. Make A Delicious, Easy-To-Prepare Meal: Spend more time with your loved one and less in the kitchen by making a good quality, easy meal. We love Bertolli’s heat and serve pasta dishes (they even give you the perfect wine pairing on the back of each bag! Bonus points!)
4. Set The Mood: Light up some high and low candles for great mood lighting.
5. MANGIA! (So, Eat!): Enjoy the night, create new memories and have fun.
LEAF — Living Eating and Fashion
*A fresh, easy to consume, how-to concept covering all things… living, eating and fashion.
Subscribe to LEAF on YouTube at: http://bit.ly/13IZWrU
Find our MUSIC here: http://bit.ly/1uYYECk
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.LEAF.tv
Follow us on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/YgdO57
Like us on FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/ZkdiXW
Follow our PINTEREST: http://bit.ly/WOsJE1
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/Z4iq0A
Follow us on GOOGLE+: http://bit.ly/WxWIW0
Check out Geri Hirsch’s blog: http://becauseimaddicted.net